Android phones require a Gmail address as a part of the first-time setup process. You can reset your Android phone’s Gmail address, but as long as you perform a factory reset, which erases all user data on the phone. Fore resetting Gmail on an Android Phone 2020 you can shadow below step-
Press the “Home” button, tap the “Menu” button and select “Settings.”
- Tap “More Settings” on the Settings screen that appears.
2. Tap the “Backup and Reset” option on the Privacy screen.
3. Unchecked the “Format phone storage” or “Erase SD Card” box on the screen.
4. Tap the “Reset Phone” button on the screen.
5. Tap “Erase Everything” to confirm the process. Your Android phone automatically removes your user data, reverts to its default state and reboots. This process may take several minutes.
6. Tap the Android logo on the screen after the phone reboots. Enter your new Gmail account’s information and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the initial setup process.
You can access any user data associated with Google apps, such as contacts or calendar events, by logging in with your old Gmail address on the Google website.
Now we hope you, are aware of Setting Gmail on an Android Phone 2020. If you like my blog please share and comment.